As we continue to navigate the Covid-19 pandemic we have posted the most current Covid Safety Plans and supporting documents in accordance with the state and local guidelines. During this time, our teachers and administrators are continuing to work overtime to adapt to the unprecedented challenges we all face. Overall, we know the educators and parents all seek to use good judgement as we move forward. As always, feel free to reach out directly with any questions you may have.
Brenda Barton & David Gantt
K-8 Covid Safety Plan Overview
- Staff & Students wear face coverings
- Our large campus enables 6 ft of distance in addition to acrylic shields at every students desks
- Additional Ventilation and Air Purification in place
- Regular Hand Washing
- Cleaning throughout each school day with deep cleaning nightly
- Minimized the mixing of groups throughout campus
- Regular symptom checks are in place throughout the day
State & Local Compliance Documents
Contact School Administration
Weekly Messages from Administration. will be sent via Email through Powerschool. Not Receiving Powerschool Weekly Emails? Please email us or call (562) 425-3358 so we can resolve this issue and keep you informed.