In an effort to keep you informed and resourced as a family, we have developed this page as a place for our school-wide announcements to be posted as well as other materials that can help. If you have other questions that are not answered, the bottom of our page provides ways to connect with our Administration Team. During this time, our teachers and administrators are working overtime to adapt to the unprecedented challenges we all face. We value your partnership as we seek to provide materials that are structured and rigorous, while giving grace where we can as we adapt. Our teachers have been proposing solutions to individual students and families while providing alternatives when possible. Overall, we know the educators and parents all seek to use good judgement as we move forward in this temporary normal. As always, feel free to reach out directly with any questions you may have.
Brenda Barton, David Gantt & Lori Mylar
Messages will be posted within 1-2 Business Days of being sent via Email through GradeLink.
Not Receiving Emails through GradeLink? Please email us so we can resolve this issue and keep you informed.
- Letter to K-8 Parents: Plan for April (3/24/20)
- Letter to Preschool Parents: Plan for April (3/24/20)
- Survey to K-8 Parents: Distance Learning Feedback (3/23/20)
- Letter to Parents: Distance Learning “Next Steps” (3/16/20)
- Letter to 8th Grade Parent: El Paso Missions Trip (3/13/20)
- Letter to Parents: Campus Closure & Move to Distance Learning for K-8 (3/13/20)
- Letter to LCS Foundation Supporters: Gala Postponed (3/12/20)
- Letter to Parents: Response to Governor Newsom Announcement (3/12/20)